Friday, January 7, 2011
Today in the mail, I received a letter from one of the colleges I had applied to offering me a summer internship. I would have to apply for one of the three positions, but if I was accepted I would get to do research with the science department professors and some upperclassmen. I would get paid $250 a week for this summer internship; also room and board would be free. This is a great opportunity for me and I am very interested in pursuing this; however, I have to decide that I want to go to their college before I can apply for this internship. The problem is, I'm not sure that I want to go there yet; I'm still waiting to here from the other two colleges I applied to. This college did promise lots of financial aid, though, and has a great science department so it is definitely in the running.
Posted by katelynnm07 at 4:28 PM