Thursday, November 18, 2010

To Nfinity And Beyond...

No, this has nothing to do with Buzz Lightyear or Toy Story. Nfinity's are a brand of cheerleading shoes; they also make volleyball and basketball shoes. They're the lightest and most flexible shoe on the market for cheerleaders. Why does the weight and flexibility matter? Well, as a gymnast turned cheerleader, I learned to tumble without shoes so when I first tried to tumble with them on it was a lot different. The weight of normal sneakers weigh you down, where as these shoes feel light as air and the flexibility lets your feet move as if you were barefoot. However, they are a bit pricey; mine cost $70, but you could pay over $100 for a good pair of running sneakers and as a cheerleader these are the only sneakers I own. So in the long run they're not that expensive. Right now, they have three different styles of cheerleading shoes; the evolution (what I own), the passion, and the phoenix. These other two styles run about the same in cost. The only difference between the styles is weight and the materials they're made out of. I've been to many competitions over my 12 years of cheerleading and now, it seems like every cheerleader owns these shoes. I honestly think these are the best shoes you can get for the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment