Thursday, November 11, 2010

Opening Night

Tonight's the opening night for the Class of 2011's senior show, “Masterpiece Theater”. We'll put on a performance tonight and tomorrow, starting at 8 o'clock. The skits featured include: The Great Gatsby, Huckleberry Finn, The Scarlet Letter, Green Eggs and Ham, Benjamin Franklin's Virtues, and The Raven. Each skit has a modern twist to it and most contain modern day music; either being performed by a vocalist or lip-synced.


I unfortunately didn't make it to dress rehearsal due to having cheerleading practice, so the costumes and final performances will be a surprise to me. My group actually had one of our members drop out due to an illness in his family and we've been trying to rework our skit. Hopefully tonight it all comes together. I hope all goes well tonight and everyone performing has a great time. After Friday night, I can check senior show off my list of things to participate in my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment