Friday, February 18, 2011

College Cheerleading

University of Louisville 2011 All-Girl Stunt Group

I plan to continue my cheerleading career in college. However, I did not pick the colleges I applied to because of their cheerleading squads. If I would have, The University of Louisville would have been high up there on my list. This video of their all-girl stunt group proves why they have been one of the best collegiate cheerleading programs in the country for years. And for those of you out there who aren't familiar with cheerleading lingo, a stunt group competition is a segment of a normal competition where squads can chose to have one stunt group compete. Each group has to come up with their own routine consisting of only stunts and practice on their own time. I have actually competed in stunt competitions before. My sophomore year in high school, my group was undefeated; winning first place at every competition we competed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment