Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eighteen Today!!

Today is my 18th birthday.

In my eighteen years of life;
I have spent 12 years cheerleading (kindergarten-present),
5 years playing basketball (kindergarten-5th grade),
2 years playing field hockey (7th and 8th grade),
and 2 years doing gymnastics (4-5 years old).
I've also spent 7 years singing (6th-12th grade).



This June I will graduate and complete my 13 years of public schooling.
I have gone through many career options through out my school career; I wanted to be a teacher,
lawyer,
singer,
actress,
and finally now I've decided to do something with biology,
maybe a pediatrician.



I got my first job the summer before junior year,
and will have worked as a lifeguard for 3 years after this summer.
I got my first car, a maroon Hyundai Accent, the summer before junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment