Wednesday, December 1, 2010

College Essays

As a senior in high school, this year I have to go through the application process if I expect to get accepted to a college. The actually application is not difficult to fill out; it's the essays that have me stumped. They want you to write something about yourself, which describes who you are and why you would be a good fit at that college. But what if you don't know exactly who you are or why you would be a good fit, because I'll be honest I'm just applying to different schools because they are the top schools for science majors not because I think my personality would add to the college. So what do I write about? I think I've finally come to the conclusion to write about why, when, and who influences me to be a science major.

No comments:

Post a Comment