Monday, December 13, 2010

Big 33

Today I found out that i was accepted into the Big 33 program. From June 11-18, I will be in Hershey learning a cheerleading halftime routine to perform on Friday the 18th. The week will be full of bonding with other squad members, spending time with my buddy, lots and lots of practicing, and fun activities planned for us by the staff. Now that I have been accepted, I have to raise $600 to pay for my add in the game program. This is the only money required to participate in the game. They provide uniforms and props, such as pompoms. Also, now I have to decide if I want to commute to Hershey every day that week, stay at a hotel in the area, or stay with a host family. I'm not sure what I am going to do yet, but I think staying with a host family might be an interesting experience. Also, staying in a hotel might be nice too, especially if my family is going to stay with me for the whole week. I'm very excited that I was accepted into this program and now I'm just hoping that my school district doesn't have too many snow days because graduation is scheduled for June 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment