Sunday, March 20, 2011

Competition, Dinner Dance, Church Singing, Oh My...

This weekend has been a very busy one for me. Saturday started off bright and early at 5:30 A.M. when I woke up to get ready and leave for a cheerleading competition. We loaded the bus at 7:00 A.M. and arrived at 9:00 A.M. We performed at 10:20 A.M. and did a fabulous job. All our stunts hit and everything we changed worked out, even though we only had one practice beforehand. We ended up placing second out of four squads which I am very satisfied with. Right after my squad performed most of us left because that night was the Senior Dinner Dance at our school and most of the girls had hair appointments to attend. So after leaving I arrived home around 12:30 P.M. and started to get ready. I was finally ready around 4:00 P.M. when my family, my boyfriend and his mother arrived to take pictures. We then left at 5:00 P.M. to go get group pictures with some of our friends. Finally we made it to the dance around 6:00 P.M. We had a blast and danced the night away. One big plus about the dance this year was the food was actually very good and you got a lot more to eat than usual. And then to top this hectic weekend off, I had to wake up around 8:00 A.M. this morning to go sing at a church with the ensemble. Most of us were extremely exhausted from the dance last night, but we still pulled off a great performance. And now finally I get to take a breather a rest for the rest of my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment