Sunday, May 15, 2011

Senior Prom

With senior year coming to an end, prom was my last big event before graduation. And this years prom was everything I had hoped it would be. The week started out with tanning, nail and hair appointments and a dress fitting, along with all my other responsibilities like homework. Then Saturday finally came and the day got started right at noon with my aunt messing with my hair. By 1:30 P.M. my make-up was done and it was time to put my dress on. Then the picture taking began and lasted till 5:00P.M., needless to say I have enough photographs to remember every second of that day.
After we were finally done getting pictures taken, we ate dinner at my friends house. There was tons of food:  we had our choice of chicken or steak or, like many of the guys choose, both; then there were twice baked potatoes, cheesy potatoe casserol, pasta salad, salad, fried rice, shrimp, rolls, and maccoronie and cheese; and for dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries, sugar cookie cake, boston cream pie, cupcakes, fruit pizza, and brownies. After we gorged ourselves full of delicious food, we then headed off to prominade to show off our outfits. Then it was time for the main event, the prom. Easily the best part of the night, we spent hours on the dance floor having a blast and taking even more pictures. At the end of the night we returned to where we had our dinner and began to eat what was left over from our meal. I now feel like I'm in a food comma from eating constantly all last night and this morning, but it was worth it because we all had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment